Sunday, September 27, 2009

26.09.09

things just seems to pass so fast, that i cant seems to keep up to it. neither am i catching up to it. time really waits for no man, its only a matter of days but im still running away from it.. just call me chicken or pussy, whatever. i wont deny it either, cause its a fact. im missing you a whole lot, still loving you, today made me realize that. the sight of the sky, the time that passes by, memories of the past similar to then, the actions that i was holding back, all was there except you. it aint easy, but will there be another chance? another chance to prove to you that it will be better, for you and for me, especially myself. its all about me, my problems and i.

happy birthday to seah buang buang again! (: i dont know wish you how many times, but just wish only! maybe the more wishes we wish you, the more your wishes will come true! hehe (: jiayou zx! a good friend indeed, turned 18 and still growing! sure took you long enough just to go home even though your mom called you! :D hope you enjoy yourself today! and dont let the caterpillar eat your new phone away ._.

No comments: