Sunday, January 25, 2009

25.01.09

yes gladys, you'll be the 15th person i miss. HAHA
actually, i miss those i havent seen in a while!

-just had my reunion dinner!
-im soooo full :D
-my bro told me i like rubbery food like scallop, straw mushroom, abalone..
-my back is aching.. sun burnt!!
-i accidentally broke one of my mcd olympic's cup ):
-pokka green tea is nice :D
-im dying to buy a new wallet but the one i saw is expensive D:
-things that shawn mentioned makes sense..
-now that i think of it, i just realise im too bo chap?
-many things happened in and out of my life but i just dont realise it.
-im always waiting that i realise..
-cant wait till valentine's day when i meet roo and rest for popeye in changi! (:
-lastly, happy niu year! :D

and yay to the fact i finally blogged/updated! lol

No comments: