Sunday, June 15, 2008

june 15th - vivo city!

woke up late and reached vivo late today!
took forever to flab~ one freaking cab!
and vivo is so big that it took me,an direction idiot rather long to find my way down to b2.
met ronnie and alicia
was late for nardia show therefore ended up watching kung fu panda!
haha, quite funny at times.
but its abit boring in the middle though.
can sleeeeeep~
somemore the cinema very nice to sleep
comfi sofa chairs, cold cold aircon
aw man..
anyway halfway through the show, alicia fell aslp!
oh yeah, this is the first movie i watched since long long ago!
and alicia had watched like soooooo many already.
movie ended and we went to gap
then coffee bean for my sunrise!
whipped cream! (:
then went up to lvl 3 to see this art festival related stuff
alicia bought me balloon! (: thank youuuu!
then we went down to b2 and alicia got to go off if not shes gonna be late for band concert with jm!
left me and ronnie!
we walked walked walked around and went in giant!
was hoping there is a jap mini shop there.
so i can buy some sushi and ease my crave~
but dont have!
basket.
then we went out, next stop!
beard papa sweeeeeeets!
bought 6 cream puff, 1 coronet and 1 fondan chocolate
then i saw korean sausages!
omg!
its so tempting that i bought 2 of it, 1 chicken 1 pork. i think both somehow tastes the same but nice.
then ronnie was like omg! and he rob me off my food and money!
cause im not gonna stop buying food if he doesnt rob my money.
and so we went home after that.
tada~
reached the bus interchange and finally! i got my money and food back.
oh yeah, before that...
i bought a teenage magazine. haha!
waited for 188, board it
and head home!
suddenly it got crowded while reaching home and thank god we're reaching home!
its a long bus somemore eh.
it kinda got sleepy on the bus and my stomach was craving for sausages!
and finally we reached home!
hooooooooray!

oh yeah, jm's my sissy sister! (:
something felt weird today though. i wonder what...

No comments: